**We have limited openings
for new patients.** Preference given to
Thank you for considering our practice.
Please follow the steps below to schedule
an intake appointment.
1. Call Quimson Behavioral Health at 503-832-9293 to leave a voicemail with your contact information (including e-mail address if you prefer this method of communication).
2. You will be contacted either by phone or e-mail to complete an initial screen. An intake appointment may be scheduled pending availability and fit.
2b. If you are using insurance, you will be asked to provide your insurance information. We will check benefits prior to your scheduled appointment and provide you information about your coverage.
We are currently an in-network provider with Blue Cross/Blue Shield, United Healthcare, Providence Behavioral Health, Optum, First Choice Health Network, Moda, and Western Psych.
We can also bill your insurance on an out-of-network provider.
2c. If you are self-pay, please contact us for our fee schedule.
3. Once your intake appointment is scheduled, complete the following forms prior to your appointment. Forms can be sent to your home. (Online option also available.)
-Patient Registration Form
-Patient History Form
-Notice of Privacy Policies
4. Please bring the completed above forms, a copy of your insurance cards (if using insurance), an updated medication list, and your last mental health provider note (if applicable) to your intake appointment.
5. The intake appointment generally is a 60 minutes of face-to-face interaction. The purpose of this visit is to gather historical and current information and to assess if Quimson Behavioral Health can meet your mental health needs.
6. If you determine that Quimson Behavioral health is a good choice for you, you will be able to schedule follow-up visits online via the patient portal or via phone. We provide 30 minute appointments (with approximately 25 minutes of face-to-face interaction) and 60 minute appointments (with approximately 45 minutes of face-to-face interaction). We will discuss during the intake appointment what length and frequency of visits would be best for you.