For New Patients
**We have limited openings at this time. Please leave a voicemail at 503-832-9293 to be added to our patient list. **
We are currently an in-network provider with:
Blue Cross/Blue Shield
Providence Behavioral Health
First Health Network
Thank you for considering our practice.
Please follow the steps below to schedule an intake appointment.
1. Call Quimson Behavioral Health at 503-832-9293 to leave a voicemail with your contact information (including e-mail address if you prefer this method of communication).
2. You will be contacted either by phone or e-mail to complete an initial screen. An intake appointment may be scheduled pending availability and fit.
2b. If you are using insurance, you will be asked to provide your insurance information. We will check benefits prior to your scheduled appointment and provide you information about your coverage.
We are currently an in-network provider with Blue Cross/Blue Shield, United Healthcare, Providence Behavioral Health, Optum, First Choice Health Network, Moda, Pacific Source, and Western Psych.
If your insurance plan is not in our network, we can provide you with a superbill that you can use to request out of network reimbursement if your plan permits.
2c. If you are self-pay, please contact us for our fee schedule.
3. Once your intake appointment is scheduled, complete the following forms prior to your appointment. Forms can be sent to your home. (Online option within our portal is preferred.)
-Patient Registration Form
-Patient History Form
-Notice of Privacy Policies
4. The following MUST be received at least 48 business hours prior to your intake appointment:
Completed intake forms
A photocopy/image of your insurance card - front and back (if using insurance)
An updated medication list
Your last mental health provider note (if applicable)
*** If we do not have this information in our possession within the requested period of time, we may need to cancel and reschedule for a future date.
5. The intake appointment generally is 60 minutes of face-to-face interaction. The purpose of this visit is to gather historical and current information and to assess if Quimson Behavioral Health can meet your mental health needs.
6. If you determine that Quimson Behavioral health is a good choice for you, you will be able to schedule follow-up visits online via the patient portal or via phone. We provide 30 minute appointments (with approximately 25 minutes of face-to-face interaction) and 60 minute appointments (with approximately 45 minutes of face-to-face interaction). We will discuss during the intake appointment what length and frequency of visits would be best for you.
Nothing on this website should be construed as legal advice. I am not licensed to practice law in any state and am not an attorney. I am not a disclosed Expert Witness or Forensic Psychiatric Consultant in a legal matter until there exists a signed Retention Contract. No attorney-client privilege exists as a retained Consultant. I welcome a call from attorneys, employers, government administrative bodies or others requiring forensic services, to discuss your case to determine if my experience and credentials are appropriate to the case. I do not work directly with individuals representing themselves in a legal matter.